Fall 2019 Update
Tuesday, October 22, 2019 |
Since the partnership between Howard Crossan and John Camp was formed in 2005, 2018 was the most successful year for Oxford Chase Development, Inc.
In 2018 Oxford Chase Development, Inc., turned over eight (8) new locations to Dollar General. Of these eight (8) stores, four (4) of these were Developed and built by Oxford Chase Development, Inc. as the General Contractor. They were:
- Westover, Maryland – Sold 2019
- Millington, Maryland – Available. See the “Properties” link for more information
- Sharptown, Maryland – Sold 2018
- Hollywood, Maryland – Sold 2018
- Princess Anne, Maryland – Sold 2019
- Willards, Maryland – Sold 2018
- Upper Marlboro, Maryland – Consulted on this location 2019
- Milton, Delaware, Sold 2019
2019 is looking to become just as successful as 2018. Our projects for this year and into the following years are:
- Dover, Delaware – Sold 2019 (under contract before construction began)
- Salisbury, Maryland – Delivery set for November 1, 2019 – Under Contract
- East New Market, Maryland – Delivery set for January 17, 2020 Available
- Parsonsburg, Maryland – Construction to begin Summer of 2020
- Greensboro, Maryland – Construction to begin Fall of 2020
We are researching several other locations and hoping to expand on the Eastern Shore of Maryland, the Western Shore of Maryland (East of I-95), Delaware and Southeastern Pennsylvania.
H2J, LLC – The Pocomoke Marketplace
The partners John & Howard also own The Pocomoke Marketplace, located at 1701 Market Street in Pocomoke City, Maryland. In 2018 a lease was signed to bring a Mexican Restaurant to the 3,000-sf pad site located on Rt. 13 and opened May, 2019. In 2019 AT&T signed a 5-year lease for 2,000 sf in the shopping center. The new AT&T store opened in July of 2019. Great things are happening at The Pocomoke Marketplace.